Grammar errors and punctuation strategies are the basic problems that every writer is facing. After writing an article, the first thing you should check is grammar and spelling mistakes. In 2016, you don’t need to check your article word by word. There are many free and premium online grammar checker apps which point out errors in your article and correct them automatically.
Top 5 Free Online Grammar Checker Apps:
You can make your article grammatical error-free with full proof reading, but no one has that much time to sit and check long articles word by words. If you are the one, who is facing the same problem and looking for a free online grammar checker apps. Then this article might help you in finding the best one. Today, we are going to equip you with the knowledge of top five grammar checker Apps that you can use to make your article errors free. Let’s take a look at them.
Grammarly is the world’s No.1 grammar checker app which fixes your grammar and spelling mistakes. It is available in both free and premium versions. If you want to enjoy all the features of Grammarly.com, then buy their Premium Plan. The best thing about Grammarly is that you can use it anywhere on the web. Just install their extension and it will start scanning your web. Like you are writing an article on the blog, It will keep scanning your post and will show you errors time by time with the correct suggestion.
Pros and cons
- Check 100 points of grammar.
- You can use it anywhere on the web.
- It checks all the grammar errors and spelling mistakes for free.
- Grammarly also checks punctuation strategies but if you need punctuation suggestions then buy Grammarly premium.
- You can buy Premium version for plagiarism detection.
- Grammarly is not giving all the features in free version.
Grammarcheck.net is another free grammar and spelling mistakes checker app. You can use this app very easily. Just open their site, paste your text and click “Free check”. You don’t need to install any software and extension to use grammarcheck.net. There are two options available in this checker “Free check” and “Deep check”. If you click on “Deep check” then it will redirect you to “Grammarly”.
Pros and cons:
- Grammarcheck.net is completely free.
- It checks all the spelling and grammar mistakes with free suggestions.
- You don’t need to install any software and extension to use it.
- It doesn’t work everywhere on the web. You need to copy your text and paste it into the website to check grammar.
3. Paper Rater
It is an online spelling and plagiarism checker App which is available in both free and premium versions. Paper Rater is one of the best-recommended software for writers. It allows you to check maximum five pages with the free version of Paper Rater. You can also use it free for “Plagiarism detection” and “Writing suggestion”. If you want to check more than five pages, then you need to buy their premium version. Paper Rater is the best recommended online grammar checker.
Pros and cons:
- You can submit maximum five pages for testing in the free version.
- They also give free writing suggestion for grammar and spelling mistakes.
- Paper Rater allows you to check plagiarism in your article.
- You need to buy Premium plan If you want to enjoy Ad-free Paper Rater.
- You will get a faster processing speed in Premium version of Paper Rater.
This online grammar checking app is created by “Automattic”, the company who develop “WordPress”, “WooCommerce” and many other famous platforms. It is also known as “Polish my writing”. It is free for personal use while you can use their “free service software” for commercial purposes. You can check grammatical errors and spelling mistakes in your article with After the Deadline.
Pros and cons:
- Contextual spell and grammar checking.
- Advanced style checking.
- You can use it directly on your WordPress sites by downloading their plugin.
- It is entirely free for personal use.
- It can check only 1500 words at a time.
Grammarbase.com analyze your articles to check all type of mistakes. You don’t need to download any software or extension to run this online grammar checker. This online grammar checker app checks all the errors for free but if you want to auto correct them then you need to pay. You can check mistakes in grammar and spelling by just pasting your article in Grammarbase.com.
Pros and cons:
- Free scan for spelling and grammar errors.
- They show all the errors in your article quickly.
- You can use it to find plagiarised material in your article.
- You can check errors in your story with just a few clicks.
- No free suggestion.
- If you want auto-correct your article, then you need to pay Grammarbase.
It is very important to check mistakes in your article and make it errors free. Being a human, we make a lot of mistakes even if you are a professional writer. You can check and correct mistakes in your articles by using those online grammar checker tools. You can choose any of above tools but we will recommend you to go with “Grammarly” and “Paper Rater”. Feel free to ask any question, we are always here to help you.
Also Read: How to make money online in Pakistan