You don’t need PayPal or any PayPal’s alternatives when Payoneer is there in Pakistan. I recently shared a brief guide to using Payza in Pakistan. But unfortunately, most of the users don’t want to go with Payza.
Payoneer is much popular among those who are making money online. I don’t feel any doubt calling it one of the best ways to receive money from clients worldwide.
Payoneer in Pakistan:
Payoneer is also one of the most used online payments methods in Pakistan for over 5 years. Started in 2005, Payoneer is a financial company which is replacing PayPal vastly.
Mainly Payoneer can be used to receive funds from many popular freelancing sites. As we all know PayPal is not operating in Pakistan, so we can use Payoneer in Pakistan as a reliable replacement.
If you are the one who is always looking to transfer funds across the border at minimum transfer rate then Payoneer is best. Master card issued by Payoneer is also counted among the best credit cards that can be used in any ATM machine worldwide.
Yet another mouth-watering feature by Payoneer in Pakistan is that it gives you virtual USA bank account to receive money from the UK and USA based companies.
Most of the Pakistani & Indian Adsense publishers use the UK and USA verified Adsense accounts just because of low CPC for Asian Adsense holders. The trouble comes when you want to withdraw money from the USA and UK verified Adsense accounts. Payoneer helps users to withdraw funds from those accounts using the virtual bank account I mentioned above.
Why Use Payoneer?
There are countless benefits that forced me to use Payoneer in Pakistan. Lemme share some of those reasons.
- You can verify the PayPal with the help of Payoneer’s Master Card and the bank account provided by them.
- If you don’t have a bank account and want to shop online then you are free to use this card. Moreover, It can be also used on petrol pumps, superstores, and malls worldwide.
- Freelancers can use Payoneer to receive funds from sites like Upwork, Fiverr, and Guru.
- This Master Card can be used on the ATM machine of any top banks operating in Pakistan.
- You can use it to buy services, on Facebook, HostGator, Godaddy, eBay, Amazon and other various sites.
- You will receive the card on your doorstep and It will cost you only $30 a year.
- Payoneer also allows you to transfer funds to your Skrill account.
How to Sign Up for Payoneer:
1. Go to the Payoneer.com, click Sign up button on the top left side. Fill up all the basic information like Full name, Email address, and date of birth. Keep in mind to fill everything with original information.
2. Click the Next button. Now they will ask for your contact information. Write your current accurate address along with the phone number and click Next.
3. Setup your password, security questions, and username now. Don’t forget to write your original ID card number at the end. Review all the formation and click Next button.
4. You must have a Pakistani bank account to sign up with Payoneer. Now enter all of your bank account details carefully.
You are about to finish. Your Payoneer account is fully activated and now you log in to your account now. Activation process won’t take more than 1 day. Once you login to your account, click on the “Order Now” button from the top menu to order your Master card for free. It will take about 10 to 30 days to receive your plastic card based on your location. Still, you can use the Payoneer to send, receive funds and withdraw directly to the bank account.
Once you receive the Master Card, follow the below steps to activate it.
- First of all, log in to your Payoneer account.
- Click on the Activate button in front of “View Status and Activate Card”.
- Enter your 10-digits card number, select four digits security PIN and that’s it.
How to Withdraw Funds from Payoneer:
Everything is done now, you’ve received the master card, and funds too in your Payoneer account. There are two simple methods to withdraw money from your account. One is using the ATM card issued by Payoneer. Simple go to any ATM machine across the country, enter your card and withdraw funds. There is different withdraw fee depending on the ATM you are using.
The second option is to withdraw money directly to your local bank account. Follow the below steps to do it.
- Log in to your bank account > Withdraw > to the bank account.
- Click Add New button if you attached your bank account with Payoneer yet.
- Enter you Payoneer card details and go to the next page.
- Now fill up your complete bank account details like bank name, branch name, account number, swift code, and blah blah…
- You will receive a confirmation mail within a day and funds will be added to your bank account within the days mentioned in the mail.
This is all that I can write about the Payoneer. I hope this guide will help you a bit to start your journey with Payoneer in Pakistan.