Do you have an Android device and an active account on Facebook? If yes, then you must be looking for the ways to download Facebook videos that you watch later. Facebook is not only the world largest social media platform but it is also a great place to backup your videos and pictures. It is very easy to save photos from FB on your Android device but the question is how to download Facebook videos on your smartphone.
Download Facebook Videos on Your Android Device:
Downloading videos from Facebook is one of the most complicated tasks. Because Facebook does not offer a direct download link for the videos, so you will need a third-party app to download videos. There are many websites and apps out there that claim to be the best Facebook videos downloader but they all are actually not the best. Only a few apps and websites are best and east to use. MyVideoDownloader is one of those best apps that allow you to download Facebook videos on your Android device and it is totally free.
MyVideoDownloader is very easy to use app and it allows you to download all types of the videos from Facebook such as videos you are tagged, shared and uploaded by you or your friends. You can also download videos from the pages and groups you liked.
Download Facebook videos through MyVideoDownloader app:
MyVideoDownloader is a third party app which helps you in downloading all type of videos from facebook. Follow the below steps to learn more about this Facebook video downloader app.
- Download MyVideoDownloader from Google play store for free and install on your Android Smartphone.
- After installation, open the app and they will ask you to log in with your Facebook account. So feel free login with your Facebook account here. It is a 100% safe and secure application.
- Once you logged in to your Facebook account, swipe into the right to access the menu. From here, select ‘News Feed’ to search for the videos you want to download.
- Now tap the icon on the video you want to download and tap the download button. The video will be downloaded in few minutes or seconds depending on your internet speed.
- These videos will be saved to your phone’s SD card by default. You can change the location of videos from the setting menu of this app.
You can also download Facebook videos in HD quality with the help of MyVideoDownder app. What you need to do is open the app and enable the HD Download option under the setting columns.
Download Facebook videos through ES File explorer app:
Wait, there is another app that allows you to download Facebook videos without logging into their app. If you think MyVideoDownloader app is not a secure or good option then you can try ES File explorer app. Just follow the below steps and chill!
- First of all, Download ES File explorer app on your Android device. You don’t need to open the app after installing.
- Now open your Facebook app and search the video you want to download.
- Open that video and tap the play button that appears on centre of the video screen.
- Now you will see the new pop-up window. Click on the ES Downloader if you want to download that video or Click on the video player if you want to play it on Facebook as normal.
- If you clicked on ES downloader, the video will be download and saved in your Phone Gallery. That’s it!
These are the two best apps that allow you to download Facebook videos on your phone without taking any risk. Now you can watch facebook videos offline through these apps without paying a single penny. ES File explorer app is not only a video downloader for your Android but it is also a file manager app. As per my experience, These two are the easiest way of downloading Fb videos on Facebook but if you have some more tricks do share with us.