Amazon is India’s largest store online shopping where you can buy electronic devices, clothing’s, books, furnishers, home goods and many categories that with different payment methods like Credit Card, Cash on Delivery etc but now Amazon has made easier for the shoppers to shop from the store where you can get 2% cash back from Amazon Bank cash back offers for while purchasing without paying with credit card.
Amazon is offering best deals for Shoppers where you will get 2% cash back while purchasing the products without using a Credit card. But this offer is available only for the Prime members. So if want offers without using a credit card then stick to this post to know that how the offer works without using credit cards. Not only that below we are also going to provide some of the lists of the banks that Amazon offers cash back while purchasing.
How the 2% cash back offers on Amazon without using credit card:
Amazon is offering one of the best offers for the shoppers where you can get 2% cash back while purchasing any product from the stores. If you want to get this offer then you will need to carry money as a balance in your own gift card whenever you carry money on your gift card Amazon will start adding the 2% cash back offers. If you want to know how to earn cash back offers then below there are three steps follow it.
Three steps that you need to start earning Cash Back offers:
- Prime Members: This offer is available only for those who are the prime members of Amazon. Prime members get free two hours, two day delivery on the items and also they get to admit to prime video and much more. So be the prime member to get access the offers.
- Set up 2% rewards: So to get this Offer you will need to give US bank account with a routing number and also you will need to give debit card number and license number of your drivers.
- Reload money at your Gift Card balance: Third steps you will need to do are to load money on your gift card as a balance to get the offer. After loading money Amazon will start adding 2% cash back offers.
These are the steps that you need to start earning cash back offer; Amazon is giving this offer to the prime member because they are more loyal and spend lots of money while purchasing then the nonprime members. Amazon also offers bank cash back offers in some banks to know read the post below.
Amazon Bank Cash Back offers
Amazon is one of the online shopping stores that always ready to provide coupons with cash back offers for the debit and credit card users of banks such as SBI, CitiBank, HDFC, Axis, ICICI, and much more. Check it out below to see the Amazon bank cash back offers.
- Amazon Cash Back offer for SBI customers: Amazon gave cash back offers for the SBI customers where they can save 10% on while purchasing any product. SBI customers will be able to get cash back amount of Rs 1,750 for every credit and debit card purchase.
- Amazon HDFC bank cash back offers: Amazon offers best deals for the HDFC customers where they can get offers of 10% cash back with bank credit and debit card. In this deals customer can get up to 1750 cash back by purchasing any categories from Amazon that has worth of Rs 5000.
- Amazon Offers cash back for ICICI customers: It is also one of the banks that Amazon deals with great offers where the credit and debit card holders of this bank can get 10% cash back offers while purchasing products from Amazon. Each card can get Rs 1500 cash back.
- Amazon bank cash back offers for Axis bank customer: With Axis bank credit and debit card, customers can get great offers while shopping from Amazon India’s store up to 10% cash back of the product orders.
Above we have provided some of the banks that Amazon deals with great cash back offers while ordering the product from the stores. If you are one of the customers of these banks and a credit and debit card holders then you much go for this offer and take advantage of the cashback offers.
Amazon had made easier for the shoppers to shop with cash back offers in any products, Start shopping from Amazon to get 10% cash back offers from the banks that Amazon deals with. If you are one of the customers from the above-listed bank then start taking the advantage of this offers.
Read more: Top 10 online shopping websites in Pakistan.